Info Fame & Fashion Episodes Languages English Hack Online Cheat Engine Hollywood Story Free Buy Discount

Hollywood Story hack

Critique: I really enjoy playing this game, but I can only give a rating of 3 stars. My biggest reason for only giving 3 stars is because everything that I must buy cost diamonds. I have paid out of my own pocket for diamonds, but I don’t feel like I should have to continually pay out of my pocket for diamonds, but I have found that if I didn’t, I would still be waiting to win diamonds A lot of the tasks say you must buy clothes and I find very little if any that I can buy with the cash Not only does everything you purchase must be purchased with diamonds, but the items are ridiculously expensive. I have read through many of the reviews and find the majority of the people that play this game and write reviews have the same complaint. It would be nice if more items could be purchased with the money, and not just jewelry and shoes, but the really nice dresses or even the items that the store person is offering and if it was easier to collect diamonds and not just one and two at a time, but sometimes maybe collecting enough to buy a nice gown after a task Lastly it would be nice to receive more free clothing items per story instead of one dress every three to four storylines and to actually go out on a date a few times with the husband instead of the husband just standing in the corner and not dating others while married If any of my suggestions would/could become reality I would gladly give Hollywood Story a rating of 5 stars. Family. Purchase: Welcome Bundle. Device: Ipod. version: 8.3. Publishers: nanobitsoftware.com. version Info: A new update is available!

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

حقوق جزا و جرم شناسی گروه بازرگانی سام موسسه دا (لرستانی های پایتخت) طراحی گرافیک دانلود تم و پس زمینه گوشی مدرس و مربی کسب و کار و توسعه فردی لوله پلی اتیلن حقایق کتمان شده concealed facts هفته نامه حزب الله تحقیق و مقاله و پروژه دانشجویی